Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Watermelon 3-in-1 Mask 390ml

Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Watermelon 3-in-1 Mask 390ml

Regular price
Sale price
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.


Yes Vegan*

Yes 98% Biodegradable Formula**

*Vegan Formula: No animal derived ingredients or by-products.

**As per OECD 301 or equivalent tests.

Yes 97% Natural Origin Ingredients

Our formula is made with 97% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 3% ensure good preservation and sensoriality.

Hangry, Fine Hair? Dig into our Garnier Ultimate Blends Plumping Hair Food Watermelon Hair Mask Treatment to leave hair looking boosted and feeling plumped. It's intensely hydrating formula and melting texture instantly absorbs into hair with no weigh down.

Our 3-in-1 intensive hair mask treatment can be used in 3 different ways: as a conditioner, rinse-out hair mask or leave-in conditioner.

Super Food for Super Hair! 97% Natural Ingredients and 100% Vegan Formula* blended with Watermelon and Pomegranate (*no animal ingredients or by-products)

Discover our full Watermelon Hair Food range and try our Watermelon Shampoo, Conditioner and 3-in-1 Hair Treatment for Fine Hair.

Factory committed sustainability

Yes Dermatologically Tested

Yes Plant Oils

Vegan Formula

Plumping Watermelon Hair Food 3in1 Hair Mask Treatment for Fine Hair

Leaves hair looking boosted and feeling plumped

Lightweight hair mask with no weigh down

3-in-1 Hair Treatment can be used as a Conditioner, Rinse-Out Hair Mask or Leave-In Conditioner

Yes 97% Natural Ingredients - Blended with Watermelon & Pomegranate

Yes Vegan Formula - No animal ingredients or by-products

Yes 98% Biodegradable Formula - as per OECD 301 or equivalent tests

No Silicones for a natural feel


1239527 B, Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Glycerin*, Isopropyl Myristate*, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Citrullus Lanatus Fruit Extract / Watermelon Fruit Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate*, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride***, Caprylyl Glycol***, Citric Acid***, Tartaric Acid***, Cetyl Esters*, Potassium Sorbate***, Sodium Benzoate***, Salicylic Acid***, Caramel*, Linalool***, Geraniol***, Limonene***, Citral***, Benzyl Alcohol***, Parfum / Fragrance***, (F.I.L. C256491/1), *Botanical Origin, ***The remaining 3% ensure good preservation and sensoriality

Preparation & Usage

Ultimate Blends Hair Food Watermelon & Pomegranate

3 ways to use:

1. As a conditioner: apply on wet hair to instantly detangle & boost the look of hair without weigh down.

2. As mask: apply on wet hair, leave for 3mins and rinse out to leave hair looking boosted and feeling plumped.

3. As a leave-in: on wet hair, apply a small amount to lengths to leave hair looking beautifully healthy and boosted.


Do not ingest

Keep out of reach of young children without supervision

This product is not suitable for children. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.